Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

So I smell like gumdrops?

I know we have all commented on each others blogs about loving how the minds of our boys work. I just had to blog about this....Last night I went to check on Bradley because daddy said he wanted me to lay with him. When I laid down with him he snuggled really close and said MMMM mommy you smell so good.....you smell like gumdrops!! It was so cute, innocent and sweet!!! I had gotten some new scented lotion and had it on. I'm thinking to myself...I hope Craig doesn't think I smell like one big gumdrop. HOW ATTRACTIVE IS THAT!!!?? Anyway, leave it to my boy to relate me smelling like one of his favorite things in the whole world...Candy!?!?!? I don't even think he's ever had the old fashioned gumdrops before.

6 comments:

Jayne said...

Why would it be so bad if Craig thought you smelled like a gumdrop??!! He might want to gobble you up adn savor every bit of it. ..... Did I really just write that for everyone to see??!!!! Oh well, just so you know I have some great cocoa scrub that does the trick if the gumdrops don't work. And if not Bradley might enjoy Mommy smelling like a candy bar!!

dandsratz said...

That Bradley is SOOO sweet!!! Heidi, what an ABSOLUTE LOVE he is!!! I'm laughing so loud at the comments b/t you & Jayne on this--and I'M NOT commenting on those!!! :) Silly fun!!

Katy said...

I think that is hilarious! Gumdrops...hmmm. Maybe he was about to dream about Candyland or something. I'll leave Jayne's comments alone as well!!!! But here's to smelling yummy!

Natalie said...

Jayne, you crack me up. We all know that Trevor is a sucker for chocolate and desserts, no wonder your cocoa scrub does the trick!!! Heidi, your Bradley is the funniest thing. He is so creative and imaginative...what a stitch:)

Jayne said...

See Heidi, I wasn't the only with a gutter-mind!! My mom would be proud! Ha!

Gramma Cathy said...

Heidi, Uh, gumdrops, cocoa scrub, oh my you girls are teaching me some tricks of the trade. Just kidding. That is so funny about Brad. I just hope he doesn't start feeding gumdrops to the little girls in school. Jayne, does the cocoa scrub really work? YOu girls are too funny. Love the comments. Love Gramma Cathy