For the past week Alayna has been venturing out more and more with her walking. It started out a few steps here and there. By the time Colleen got here she was taking alot more steps and by Sunday we lost count at 50. I think that day was a fluke because after that she continued to be more wobbly and still preferred crawling. Monday and Tuesday she was practicing her little heart out all by herself and by Wednesday she had it down and could even stand up by herself from the middle of the room and now today (Thursday) she is walking all over the house and prefers that to crawling. It has been so much fun and such an exciting time at the Boyer household. We have all been cheering her on and she has been so darn proud of herself and so have we. Bradley is like "mommy, she is growing up" I think he's been so anxious for her to be big so he can play with her more on his level. Although, when you see this girl wrestle with Daddy and Bradley it is hysterical because she's like a little bruiser as she tries to attack the two of them and it doesn't phase her one bit when she tumbles down off of them. I don't want her to grow up too fast by I have to admit I've been looking forward for her to start walking and talking. It's such a fun stage with all the new things they do and say so after this phase I'll be like ok, you can slow back down now:) So Alayna, here's to another milestone. Three cheers to you my sweet one.
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago



7 comments:
YEAH Alayna!!!! Heidi, when I saw her walking at church last night, I about died!! She is SOOO cute, and with her little arms out...it was all I could do to resist her!!! I'm so proud of her!!!
I am so proud of my little granddaughter walking. I can't wait to see her and hold her in my arms...and Bradley my sweet little boy...Gramma Cathy wants you to be more careful. I don't like to see you hurt. Your Mommie had stitches on her forehead when she was little, so now you will have matching boo boos. See you soon all my little precious ones. Hug and kiss my babies. Love Mommie
Good for you Alayna! We are all proud of you. Now you can prance your gorgeous little self anywhere you choose! Watch out boys, beautiful Alayna is about to get some walking boots :)
How Precious - that is such a fun milestone. I love the wobbly, arm extended prancing they do until they get it down pat. I can't wait to see her perform this new task.
I can't WAIT to see her! David and I were just talking about how fast it always go by. I can remember her at the stage that Callie's at now - it's so hard to believe that Alayna is the BIG girl now!!! Can't wait to see her walking all over the campsite!! So cute!
Way to go baby!!! Those moments are so precious. I know you are just loving every moment of that beautiful little girl :o)Eat them up~ they go by way tooooo fast!!
I can't believe it! It seems like she just started crawling adn you were wondering about the walking. WOW! That was a fast phase. She is doing such a great job, and like you said, independent. As I had her at Church Wednesday night, she didn't want to hold my hand! Off she went!!
Post a Comment