Oh, those big eyes...full of wonder, amazement, adventure, curiousity, spunk and so much more to describe this baby girl!! I love her!! Every fiesty bit of her!! Some days she is so compliant and so predictable and other days there isn't alot predictable about her. It's a day to day thing. Yesterday, I hardly knew I had her and today she is so full of mommy, mommy mommy....look, look, watch this, watch this. Can I talk to the fishy? Can I color? Can I do a puzzle? Can I play a game? Mommy, do you want to do building blocks with me? Right now she is running around the house in a way too small clown costume that I pulled out for my friend Katy's little girl. Bouncing around like a crazy little clown. She is so full of words and sentences bursting right before my eyes. Her new big thing is going pee pee on the potty. Before it was just a game to her and a game I wasn't willing to play because I already said I wasn't going to stress about this whole potty training thing. I did want her out of diapers before the baby, but thought well....., she just turned 2 she'll do it when she's ready. She definitely is still in diapers most of the day or sometimes I'll let her run around without one for short periods of time. It went from telling me every once in awhile and not even an everyday thing that she wanted to use the potty to 1-2 times a day. I thought in the beginning it was just a fluke thing but she continues to do it. It's just not a consistant thing. So who knows she may have it down in the next 2 months anyway with no pressure.
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago



2 comments:
I hope she isn't as stubborn as you were to potty train. Goodness gracious. If she isn't trained by the time I get there, have no fear because Gramma will train her. Yikes. How is Cathy Lynne doing? I bet you are getting big. How is my little munchkin Bradley doing? I know he can come up with duzzies and I think it is so funny. LOve you all. Your Momma
Lets take a poll!!!! How many of Heidi's friends think she should name her baby girl Cathy Lynne. After me of course. Just kidding. No I'm not. Love Gramma CATHY SUCH A PRETTY NAME,
Post a Comment