Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Praisen the Lord

Too cute for me!! We were on the way to Hallelujah Harvest listening to praise music and we were teaching Alayna to praise the Lord and so here she was liftin her praise to heaven. Bradley was right along with her.

She was really gettin into it here!

12 comments:

dandsratz said...

Heidi, this two are a hoot!!! I love it!

Gramma Cathy said...

Oh my gosh Heidi, I have never seen anything so cute before. She is really Praisen the Lord. Who knows in her little heart what she is really thinking. I love it too. Love Gramma Cathy

Gramma Cathy said...

Bradley is an awesome boy too and I really think he knows. He is way to cute for his britches. Love Gramma Cathy

Gramma Cathy said...

Oh by the way Heidi, I voted yes. Imagine that!!!!!

Jen said...

That's priceless - think you've got some charismatics on your hands - love it!

Katy said...

how precious - these two really do have such sweet sweet spirits...yes, even fiesty Alayna!!!

Gramma Cathy said...

I see the voting results are doing dandy!!!. Come on girls, lets vote. I am the only one that voted so far. Please don't burst my bubble. Ha Ha. Love Gramma Cathy

Shimekfamily4.blogspot.com said...

I love her so much!!! She is so precious!!!!!!

Shimekfamily4.blogspot.com said...

Please send my little Bradley here soon!!! I miss him so much. Taylee tried calling him the other night!

dandsratz said...

Heidi, I was just looking at these again...first, what in the world are we supposed to be voting on Gramma Cathy!?!?! :)

Secondly, Heidi, in all seriousness....don't you think that moments like this...when the little children are praising our Heavenly Father brings Him SUCH JOY!!! This is what its all about, isn't it!? :) Deep thoughts from Sue today!! :)

The Hudson Family said...

Absolutely priceless!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

These are precious Heidi, makes me want to just start priaing him myself!