Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A little poo poo praise

Sunday Alayna let us know she had to do poo poo on the potty, but for Alayna poo poo means pee pee because until now that's all she's done on the potty. Craig quickly got her pants off and when she was done she got up and started jumping up and down yelling "I poo poo on the potty, I poo poo on the potty, look, look a snake, a snake!!!" And indeed she did and yes it really looked like a snake!!!! Ewe gross right!!!!! But hey, she poo pooed for the first time on the potty. YEAH, BIG GIRL ALAYNA!!!

2 comments:

dandsratz said...

Gross me out!!! Poop & snakes in one blog!!!! he he he!! :)

Tiffany said...

Yeah Alayna.....I am jumping with excitment for you too Heidi....I am trying to potty train Emmah right now and can so relate.