Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Awww.....

......ok so my heart was melted like butter this morning. Bradley you amaze me sometimes. Every morning I pray with you in the car before we go in school and today you stopped me and said "mommy, can I do the prayer today?" I said "Absolutely!" It was one of them non repeated, non routine prayers, but one from the heart. At the very end you said "And dear Lord Jesus, please help everything with the baby be ok and help it to not have any allergies, In Jesus name amen" We hadn't even talked about the baby today or have you ever prayed on your own for the baby like that. It touched my heart and made me feel like the baby is indeed going to be ok. Even though I'm sure everything is fine, I'm at the point in pregnancy where the itch is kicking in and the over whelming feelings of really wanting to meet this new little baby girl and do the first inspection of her little body to see that all is well. We're all getting anxious to meet this little life growing inside me that makes her little presence known by her pokes, jabs, rolls, kicks and hiccups of course. I just want to see her little face and wonder what she'll look like and wonder what her personality will be like. I just keep envisioning these two little blonde girls playing side by side and their big brother in the distance watching over them and protecting them both. So for now I'm continuing to wonder and wait as the time is getting nearer to meet our new baby girl that we've been praying for preparing for and we are more than ready for her..... for we all have enough love in our heart to love another precious one. It is then that our family will be complete.

1 comments:

dandsratz said...

Heidi, oh make me cry!! I'm SOOO excited to meet this precious baby girl!!! I totally relate to how your feeling...I remember all too well at the end...that burning desire to meet them!! We love this little baby already with all of our hearts!!!