Atlantic Shores had their annual Hallelujah Harvest and the kids had a ball once again. Food, Fun, Games, Inflatables, Trunk or Treating, Candy, Candy, and more Candy. We met up with all our buddies and had a great time!! I cringe at all the candy Alayna ate, some of which I was well aware and because she had control of her bag.... alot of which I wasn't aware, but by the end of the night the way she quickly spiraled out of control...I quickly became aware she had had way too much!!!! I am the dumb dumb that gave her full control so who's to blame right!?!? It's only once a year they indulge in that amount of sugar in one day so I won't dwell to much.
I won't say I'm cheap, just thrifty and refused to spend $20 a piece on a costume and didn't luck out at the local thrift shop so Bradley had no complaints about being spiderman again this year and look....momma did his face herself. Yeah, for me!! At this point it had worn off some, but he loved it!! I forgot a friend of mine had given Alayna a fairy dress up outfit awhile back and glad I remembered so we were all set with $0 spent.
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago









3 comments:
Wasn't it SOOO much fun!! Although you & I were wild, and we didn't eat a bit of candy!! :) I need to "steal" a few of these pictures...you got some great ones of the boys!!
Heidi was wild, I can't believe that. You two sure have fun together. I can't wait until I get there. Yahoo. Love Gramma Cathy
i kept meaning to tell you how FABULOUS the kids faces looked!!! you did a great job! (And btw, i'm not afraid to say that I'm cheap!!!) no money spent here either on costumse!
Post a Comment