A few weeks ago we went to the Living Museum in Newport News. Katy is always to good about letting us know about free things and I'm all about that. It was free day at all the Smithosian Museums so we took advantage. Gramma Dennice was in town so she came with us. It was a really cool place and the kids loved it! Alayna was especially mezmorized. She would go up to the glass cases of the snakes and say "tickle, tickle" and try to get them. The huge fish tank was awesome! Ok, the alligator I admit it had us stumped. We thought it was a fake display because it wouldn't move and we kept going back to look at it and it would be in the same position. Finally, it moved and we were done being driven crazy about it. I was telling my friend about it who not sure if I'll mention her name or not about the fact and if she thought the same thing because they had went too and she so sweetly and smart alecy says "Heidi, isn't that why they call it a Living Museum, because everything there is living?" I love Sue because the fiesty little thing and I have just that in common. Being a smarty pants. Oops, did I just mention her name?
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago









2 comments:
Looks like fun! This is our favorite museum....we need to go back soon!
FIRST of ALL!!! I'm NOT FIESTY!!!! But, if you want to test me out....JUST YOU WAIT!!!! :) It was a great day, for sure!!!
Post a Comment