Most of you know we are back from our incredible trip to Wisconsin where we went to spend time with our family and watch my little sista get married. It all went awesome and couldn't have gone better. I appreciate all the prayers and felt them as all went so well!!! I so can't believe it's already friday. We got back really late on Monday night and the weekend is already here. Don't know what happened. Been so busy getting back into the groove of life. Housework, cooking ect.....Was so nice to have 10 days off off from all that. Bare with me as I don't know when I'll be getting the pictures and stories up. Soon though......I will be catching up with you all as well. We'll be tied up all weekend though....we finally got the kids their swingset that I've been wanting to get the past two years and we finally got it today. YAHOO!! I'm so excited and thanks to our family for helping with this as we've been saving money they've been giving us from birthdays and christmas's for the kids to go towards it. I hear it takes up to 3 days to put together with 2 people so Craig and I are going to bite the bullet and be a toolbelt diva and him well...whatever you call the man worker. HA!!
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago



5 comments:
I am so said that you left your mommie. I want to do the 10 days over again. It was a beautiful week except for our goofy Wisconsin weather. Oh by the way Heidi, Craig would be call "Tim the Toolman", Heidi, your gift from Craig is in the mail. I almost kept it because it smells so pretty on me. Just kidding. Tell Alana that Gama Gama misses her and tell Brad that I miss is sweet face. Kiss the tar out of those babies for me. Love Mommie
oops I forgot the y in alayna
Heidi I was very upset I didn't see the swamp monster on your blog. Make sure you pick the sexiest modeling picture too. Too cute.
How exciting about the swingset!!! Can't wait to see it - and play on it!!! Let us know if you need any help - David's worked on those before! :) And we're SO glad you're back - can't wait to see the beautiful pictures!!!
Can we do it? Yes we can!! You go Heidi. Grayson has heard all about it and can't wait to come and play. He is so jealous of people with a backyard and a swingset!!
Post a Comment