......from who.....from the swamp gramma or monster, better known in real life as Gramma Cathy. My mom is as weird and silly as they come. We decided to escape and try to run away from Gramma Cathy for a night and get a hotel room, but she found us. We tried to run, but we couldn't hide. HA! only kidding!! We decided to get a hotel room for 1 night so the cousins could have some fun swimming as the weather was not the best. It went from 30's one day to 75 one day and snowing on the wedding day. CRAZY I tell ya!!! I don't know who had more fun...the kids or gramma Cathy. As we were swimming this "thing" kept emerging from the water and couldn't tell if it was a swamp monster or just gramma. We quickly realized it was gramma trying to imitate a swamp monster. HA! It was the joke of the night and laughed so hard it hurt!! She'd go under the water and make sure her hair was over her face and emerge from the water with one eye showing. SCARY she was!!! My only goal right now is to embarass her. She also thought she was a model and was posing for the camera like nobody's business.














6 comments:
Heidi, didn't you know that the swamp monster can't get embarrassed. She loves all the attention. The more you laugh at me, the more swampier I get. All kidding aside it was soooooooo much fun with my wonderful family. Just had to add a little touch of silliness to the evening but I usually do. As for the modeling picture, I love it. I just wish it didn't have to end and we were all still together. Love Gramma Cathy, (SWAMP MONSTER)
I never laughed so hard that night! That was a blast.
Love you MOMMIE
-Colleen
Swamp Monster picture cracks me up!!! Gramma Cathy, you seem like a fantastic and wonderful Gramma!!!! Looks like you all had a ball:)
You guys are so crazy - I know you had a GREAT time all together - I love the one of all 4 of you beauties in the hot tub! What fun!!
Love that another "mom" really comes out of her shell and makes great memories for those grandkids! My Mom is an absolute hoot to watch sometimes. I think to myself "was she like this growing up and I just didn't notice or appreciate it?"
Oh Jayne I am the crazy gramma and my grandkids just love me to pieces and I am always crazy and that is what memories are all about.They will say twenty years down the road, remember when Gramma Cathy was the swamp monster......thats what I like. We grammas stick together. Oh yes. Oh what fun. I have been crazy all along, just ask Heidi, my little love bug. Just kidding ...Love Gramma Cathy
Post a Comment