Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Yes we are suprisingly and happily pregnant

Holy Cow.....a little shocker for the Boyers!! We had one set of plans and for the first time in baby planning, God had other plans for us HEE HEE!! Most of you know by now about the news and some I still haven't gotten a chance to tell in person. We are excited about baby #3 for sure although once this dreaded morning sickness or should I say all day sickness/fatigure fades away I will be even happier. It kicked in a little quicker this time and I was convinced out of stubborness I wouldn't get in, but kicked in faster than I could get the words out. I'm very early and have a ways to go. Most people don't even tell people this early, but I've never been anal about that. So the precious little lima bean is already in full swing making momma sick!! All and any prayers are much appreciated to pull me through. HA!!

I have so many other stories to tell and catching up to do and not sure where to start. I haven't been much up to blogging, but will poke in now and then and try to post more soon.

9 comments:

Natalie said...

WHAT!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!! I am doing backflips for you!!! Keep us posted. YEAH!

Gramma Cathy said...

Craig and Heidi, All I can say is that I am extremely excited for baby number three. Three is the perfect number and I am so glad I had three. Oh HEidi, I wish you didn't have the dreaded morning sickness. It really is a bummer. BUT, MR, BOYER, How many times have I told you to keep your hands off my baby!!!!!!!!!!!! Heidi, I was just thinking that it had to be those sexy underwear you were wearing. All kidding aside I am thrilled beyond words. Love you all very much. Gramma Cathy

Heidi said...

Mom, you are NUTS!!!! I shouldn't have told you about my new underwear!! I need my MOMMIE to come and take care of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

MamaDuck said...

We are thrilled for you!! Just another precious reason to visit again soon. I miss you all ready!! Thanks for everything :o)

Love Ya!!
Missy

Jayne said...

I second Natalie's comment-WHAT!!!!!! I know you had mentioned about a month ago you had a scare, maybe that was the real deala dn you just didn't know it yet!!! I am so happy and excited for you! And by the way, your mom is hilarious!!

Tiffany said...

Heidi, Congrats!!!! We have moved to Michigan and are still in the process but thought I would check out everyones blogs real quick. I am so happy for you both, we are sorry to miss #3 but look forward to seeing you all next summer, when we hope to return. Stay in touch though! You all will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Jen said...

I just heard the news tonight and was excited to see it confirmed on the blog. CONGRATULATIONS!!! We'll pray for a perfect little peanut and for you to feel better soon!

Shimekfamily4.blogspot.com said...

WAY TO GO BEE BOO!!! You told me a long time ago but i thought i would post my first comment to you!!

Katy said...

You KNOW how excited we are that you are joining the 3 Babies club!!! Yippee!! Praying that the nausea and fatigue doesn't last too much longer! :( Believe me - I know that's not fun!