I feel like I am doing some major catching up, but there has been some much going on over the past few weeks. A few weeks ago we had some dear friends and their girls in from Pennsylvannia. Missy and I go back a long way.... like 17 years ago and a story inself how we became friends and remained through the years. We had a wonderful time catching up with them. I was able to enjoy a girls night out with her and Michele which is where the two convinced me it was time to get a pregnancy test. Long story short they won the battle and off we went so they and Craig were the first to hear me scream!!!! Too funny! Anyway, we enjoyed a beach day, a park day, cooking out and Jeff was able to help Craig with the swingset a bit which was so nice.
Hannah, Abbey, Bradley, & Alayna
Abbey
Bradley and Hannah

After Jeff and Miss left a few days later Craig's dad, Barb, Lindsay and Destiny came into town for a most a week and they got to hear the news they would be grandparents again. YEAH!!!! Again, we hit the beach, had a great day at Busch Gardens on that Sunday and just enjoyed hanging out with them in the evenings for dinners. Craig's dad gave him a hand to get some more of the swingset done. Yes, it's taking forever due to time, but when it's done and I'm feeling fine we will have a big swingset party to celebrate!!!!
Bradley loved the swings

Father and Son working on the playhouse
Alayna adored her Grandpa Bruce

Destiny & Bradley on the skyway



Gramma with Destiny and Bradley


5 comments:
What a great distraction it was to have friends and family in town! a special time to share it with ones close to you. The swingset looks amazing! I guess your job as "Bob's" assistant got passed off. Glad they were able to get a lot more of it doner and you had some fun outings to remember!
What great fun! We missed seeing you guys around, but I know that you had a fantastic time!!!
Hannah hasn't stopped talking about that cute baby "Layna." Both my kiddos had a great time!! Thanks for sharing the pictures :o)
I've been waiting to see pictures of the swingset - glad to see the progress it's making!!! Looks like you had so much fun with your friends at family - and how special to get to share the special news with them!! I LOVE it!
CONGRATULATIONS on #3! I haven't been on your blog for a while & when I saw the pregnancy counter thingy...I was like...wait a second...what did I miss?? haha. I did then go to the blog entry that you "told" your fellow blog readers. :-) The comment your mom made was so funny...although...I have to wonder if it was the underwear or the excitement from the big blue bus at Lindsay's wedding that allowed this to happen. :-) haha. Congratulations again & I personally welcome you to the world of being "outnumbered". :-)
Post a Comment