Last week the kids and I headed out to "the country" Pungo to go strawberry picking. The weather was gorgeous and the ride out there was so peaceful and pretty. Wasn't quite sure how Alayna would do but my little anti stroller girl did awesome and was so good to her mommy. She stayed in the stroller almost the whole time. Of course I had to keep feeding her pesticide infested strawberries. She calls them strawbididdis. It's so cute!! She wanted out towards the end so I let her pick a couple herself and she seeme to think that was pretty cool. Bradley and I were addicted to finding as many big ones as we could and ended up with 25 pounds. I think I've made 4 pies so far all which are gone...some muffins and then froze some for later and ate a whole bunch too. Bradley was so excited and proud of himself...he always was cautious and wanted to make sure he was picking just the right ones without any green on them and when he would accidently pick one with green he would say..."oops momma, is that ok?" I had the best time with my two little strawbididdi picking buddies.




The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago



3 comments:
Cute!!! I love doing this:) Looks like fun.
We're hoping to go this weekend - last year we got more than 30 pounds and ate every last one! I just used up the last bag in my freezer a few weeks ago, so it's time to go pickin' again!
I'll have to ask you where in Pungo you went. The fields look nicer than where we were. Grayson adn I had a blast last year, adn this year so far was an adventure!
Post a Comment