Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Friday, April 11, 2008

What's Alayna been up to?

Hmmmm.....I wonder.......Alayna, you are a some kind of crazy little girl!!!!! I was doing something with Bradley yesterday and when I came into the kitchen she was sitting up on the counter because she has now learned to pull the chair exactly where she wants to go to get up where wants to be. She was in none other than the medicine/vitamin cabinet and had already flipped the vitamin c top off and had one in her mouth with two other bottles next to her. I knew there were only a couple left in the jar so I knew she only got 1. Since that time the rest of the day I would catch her dragging the chair across the floor time and time again. Time to move all the meds up to the highest shelf and lock them up. She loves vitamins and I guess she knew exactly where to get her num num. Busy, busy busy.......

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Baby girl...so dangerous!!! Yikes. Well, you have always said she is a little mischevious....

Tiffany said...

Heidi, I can so relate with you on the chair thing and the child stool at our house. I have put the dangerous stuff up at the highest level. Both my girls love their vitamins too! It sounds like Alayna is going to keep you on your toes.

Jayne said...

I am still amazed at the things Grayson is reaching even now!! He came down the hallway the other day with a snack that he would have had to have climbed on top of the counter in the kitchen, and stood on tiptoes to get it out of the top shelf (where we thought they were out of his reach!!) On top of that he had used scissors to get the bag open!! Oh the surprises that lay waiting!!

dandsratz said...

OH HEIDI!!! That little girl!! She is so much a little munchkin!!! What a hoot!! You KNOW the paint cans in your bathroom downstairs are NEXT!! he he!! :)

Katy said...

I can remember a friend of ours telling us about when their daughter learned the trick about moving the chair so she could reach the cabinets. They got locks on the cabinet doors when they found her heading towards the KNIFE cabinet!!!!

Jen said...

Boy - the things they find to get into. Glad it was only Vitamin C. She's something else!