Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Have Pity on me

Bradley, I was laying in bed with you the other night and there are some nights you are so exhausted you fall asleep instantly and there are other nights where you come alive and I swear the silly bug bites you in the butt or something. We were talking and I was trying to get you to be still and then I said "ok, I'm leaving now" and you said "MOMMY, please NO, DON'T go, HAVE pity on me, have pity on me".... This took me by surprise as I've never heard you say that before and the way you said it with the voice flucuations...... it was hysterical!!! You even used the phrase the right way which took me by surprise too. It sent me giggling so hard which made you keep saying it over and over and you were giggling so hard which got me going even more. The harder I laughed the more you'd say it so needless to say we were both too wound up for any kind of sleep. I love your silly side Bradley!

6 comments:

Jen said...

These are sweet times to remember with your 2 precious little ones. They are both so sweet and adorable.

Jayne said...

Isn't it amazing the things they pick and can truly comprehend. It reminds me to write down about a comment from Grayson. I love those bedtime moments when everyhitng is at least supposed to be still. Sometimes all you need in a day is those 5 minutes or so to get you through anything!

Gramma Cathy said...

Heidi, he never seizes to amuse me with his one line comments. You are so lucky to have such a sweet little boy. Can't wait to see him and kiss his face off. Oops did I say that. Love Mommie

dandsratz said...

Heidi--he is a HOOT!!! I can just see the two of ya'll giggling so when its time to get quiet!! Oh, the priceless memories you are building with that precious little love!

Tiffany said...

Heidi aren't these nights awesome....I have many with Paiyton right now too! Soak them up!

Katy said...

He says the funniest things - it's that grown up man in him - the "old soul" that we've talked about before. He is a riot!