We were sitting at dinner tonight and out of the blue Bradley asks me "momma, when are you going to have another baby?" I immediately said "Honey, did Ms. Sue tell you to ask me?" Since he had spent the afternoon with her I was sure she was pressuring him to ask me. HEE HEE He assured me she didn't. Hmmm....I wonder though......I said "Do you want me to have another baby?" and he told me "Yes, that he wanted me to have 10 babies" I of course gasped and assured him that wasn't going to happen. I said "what would you do with 10 babies?" and he said "well, I'd just lock them in the closet if it got to be too much work." He then told me that all the babies would be in the closet saying "please, please let me out and have pity on me" He is just getting the biggest kick out of saying that and giggles the belly giggle as if it were the first time he came up with it. I think he just knows it triggers my funny bone too!! He then went on to tell me that when they poop all over the closet that he would clean it up for me. Oh, that boy is something else!!!!
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago



6 comments:
So cute - Anderson always ask me if I remember when he 'popped' out of my tummy! Love the picture of the kids, it's precious!
I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE I didn't persuade him AT ALL yesterday!!! :) But, I TOTALLY AGREE with him--ITS TIME!!!! Dave & I will treat you & Craig to a get away weekend--we'll watch Bradley & Alayna for you so ya'll can have a romantic get away weekend!! Alexander has Bradley, Hamilton has Alayna, Grant--NO BODY!!!! Something IS WRONG HERE!!! he he he!! :)
Boy- I might take Sue up on her offer even if you don't plan on using that time for her intended purposes! Sounds like quite a deal!
These last three posts are so great. I love "seeing" how your two little ones grow even though your eyes. Bradley is such a tender heart, and Alyna is just precious. You are such a good mommy, and I think that you should have ten more babies....or, well at least one or two:)
So 10 more babies is out of the question, huh? At least it's good to know that he's in for the long haul!!! And I like his idea of locking them in the closet if it gets to be too much work - if only it were that easy, right? Such a funny boy!!!
What is it with the baby talk lately?! Grayson is after me too! Maybe he can feel the itching his daddy and I are getting!! And no way that Sue would be to blame for that?!
Post a Comment