Here's a fishy update...I didn't do an original post on Bradley's fish, but him and Alayna each got one at Alexanders Birthday party on Sunday and the ongoing joke was whose would outlast all the rest. Some bit the dust right away and other a few days later and well....one of ours went to fishy heaven today. I hadn't even looked at them this morning and told Bradley to go feed the fishys which he loves to do and he called out "mommy, one of the fish got killed!" Of course I laughed the way he said it and had to quickly recover myself to sympathize. I said "oh no, what do you mean got killed?" and he said "well look, it's sticking to the side" again I'm trying not to laugh. I said "are you ok buddy" he said "yeah, I'm fine, but could you please leave him in there so I can still look at him, I don't want him to go down the toilet." I'm so glad there weren't any tears, but we'll see after I have to dispose of it. Maybe I'll wait until he gets back from school to say goodbye to sunny or shiney....whichever that one was.
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago



6 comments:
Sticking to the side?!?!? Yikes. Yeah, ours bit the dust too. What a shame.
Heidi, tell Bradley not to worry about the fish, when he gets to gramma's house he will have over a hundred fish to look at. I can't believe you flush those poor little things down the toilet. Yikes, we bury ours in our plants and then Lily digs them out and eats them. How's that for a fishy update. Love Mommie
Grayson didn't even notice ours was gone until a day later! I think he shouted too much at it! He handled his fishy dying well!
What a hoot!! These fish stories tickle me--BUT Grandma Cathy's is the BEST!!! Puts them in the plant for the cat to dig out--that's a SCREAM!!! :)
Sticking to the side - that cracks me up! I'm glad he was okay...I'm totally laughing at hearing him tell you about it though. so funny.
Hey Sue, Lily is our dog. Gramma Cathy
Post a Comment