He even got ahold of me today!!
Ok, so Bradley has been in this kissing stage lately and some know it because he has gotten ahold of your child. He's been chasing his friends lately and kissing them. He got ahold of Alexander at small groups and if I'm not mistaken he was kissing him goodbye. The other day he was chasing Ben and then tackled him and was kissing his whole face. Finally, we needed to talk to him about it and he said...but,
mommy, but I like pretending I'm a kissing monster and tackling my friends and kissing their whole face." Without getting too detailed about why we don't kiss boys....mind you we know it's cute and harmless at 4, but didn't want him to grow up doing this if you know what I mean so we explained that kisses are reserved for mommy, daddy, sister, grammas and grandpas ect.....and with our friends we high five and hug.... blah blah blah. It was so stinkin funny though with his answer and I know mom you are dying laughing right now because who did he learn how to be a kissing monster from and kiss whole faces off?.....yep me..... and where did I learn to kiss kids whole faces off?...yep YOU!!!!! You are the queen of "Watch OUT, or I"m gonna kiss your whole face off and smoosh your cheeks off!!!!! Just another funny Bradley moment!!! Another mommy moment today he said to me right out of the blue.... "Mommy", I'm so glad that you are my mommy." So sweet and another little treasure in my heart. I was like "good because you are stuck with me forever and ever!!!!!!
mommy, but I like pretending I'm a kissing monster and tackling my friends and kissing their whole face." Without getting too detailed about why we don't kiss boys....mind you we know it's cute and harmless at 4, but didn't want him to grow up doing this if you know what I mean so we explained that kisses are reserved for mommy, daddy, sister, grammas and grandpas ect.....and with our friends we high five and hug.... blah blah blah. It was so stinkin funny though with his answer and I know mom you are dying laughing right now because who did he learn how to be a kissing monster from and kiss whole faces off?.....yep me..... and where did I learn to kiss kids whole faces off?...yep YOU!!!!! You are the queen of "Watch OUT, or I"m gonna kiss your whole face off and smoosh your cheeks off!!!!! Just another funny Bradley moment!!! Another mommy moment today he said to me right out of the blue.... "Mommy", I'm so glad that you are my mommy." So sweet and another little treasure in my heart. I was like "good because you are stuck with me forever and ever!!!!!!


7 comments:
Yes you are right Heidi. Everytime I see my grandbabies, I want to kiss their whole face off and nibble on their ears. Silly gramma that I am. Tell Bradley to reserve the kissing off of faces to gramma. I love to kiss the little dickens. When you all get here I will be the biggest monster of all. ROAR!!!!!! Less than a month to go before you get here. Hip Hip Hooray. Love Gramma Cathy (THE KISSING MONSTER)
Heidi--that is SOOOO sweet!! I'm laughing my head off--NOW I know WHY Bradley was kissing Alexander good bye last week...remember how I told you about it!! he he! What an absolute LOVE that little boy is!!
P.S. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new blog look!!!!! YEAH!!! Its so completely happy & cheery--just like you!
What a sweet little boy. Erin was very excited to see him tonight. She could give him a run on the kisses - she's in that stage too. Let's hope they don't find each other!
Soooo sweet! The more you're around that little boy, he does have a great heart. Grayson has been into the kissing lately adn getting right in your face! Such a delicate matter to talk about because you don't want to crush their little hearts and sweet spirits! Good job mommy, and I'll have to check out that book! You know me, always into a good book selection!
How cute is that! Gotta love that he is such a LOVING boy. I haven't seen that book but will definitely have to check it out...looks so cute! My boys are all about wiping my kisses off right now and laughing and laughing until I stop!
SO cute! Love your main picture. Your kids are so adorable!
Post a Comment