Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Dressed up with no place to go:)

Here's my yummy girl....Yesterday was picture day at Bradley's school so I got them ready to go and when I went to put her on the bench next to Bradley she paniced and wouldn't let go of me. I tried like 4 times and instant tears so we came home and I took my own and she was a happy little thing. My camera battery was dying, but I was able to lighten them up and sharpen it with some nifty features. By the time Bradley got home she was already undone and dirty so I said another day I'll redress her and get them together dressed up. She knows when she looks pretty because when I dress her she pats her clothes and says "pyity" Sort of like that:) I love this little firecracker!!!! She is so full of zest and life and funny, I can't help but not.

7 comments:

Katy said...

Oh my GOODNESS - she looks SO cute!! Of course she knows she looks pretty!!!! Too bad it didn't work this time for picture day, but I think maybe she wanted her OWN picture all by her pretty little self!!! :)

dandsratz said...

THERE's THAT PERFECTLY SWEET & WONDERFUL LITTLE GIRL!!! Heidi--that is the cutest picture in the entire world--oh how I love her!!! She does look SOOO yummy!!! And the thing is, she completely has the most adorable personality to match how perfectly adorable she looks!!

Gramma Cathy said...

Oh Heidi, she looks just like a little doll baby. She does look so yummy and I can't wait until next month so I can kiss the cheeks of my little granbabies. Love Mommie

Natalie said...

What an adorable picture! I love her smile....I could just eat her up!!!

Jen said...

She's adorable - love that dress!

Jayne said...

What a doll!! I can't believe that once upon a time you thought she looked a little like a boy!! If your daughter comes up missing one day, it's because Trevor has stolen her away. I can't imagine if we had a girl one day 'cause he sure loves yours!!

Tiffany said...

Heidi....what a cute dress. She looks adorable. Aren't girls just the best, they are so much fun to dress and play princess parties with.