Once again I need to catch up and once again I'm sorry Mommie for slacking:) I know you daily look for new picture of your grandbabies. As I write my three favorite people are peacefully napping.....I'm not jealous because I'm sitting here with a ton of energy waiting to do something. I will have to say though that I think this week, I could have taken a nap everyday, but didn't have the luxury and now that I could, I don't want to because I've got my energy back. So I've done some reading and now I'll do some blogging waiting for my family to wake up and be ready to go. Hopefully I won't want to nap when they get up. Wouldn't it work just like that.......
We had a fun night of circus time with just Bradley. Doesn't he just look so enthused!! Little stinker refused to smile for this one. He looks utterly too depressed for all the excitement around him. He really did have a great time and I know he enjoyed time with just us without us fussing on Alayna. There is so much value getting time with your children one on one...especially the older they get.
There he perks up again!
We so are clown wanna be's.
They had little things for the kids to try on.


Fun times with just the big boys.




4 comments:
Fun! We had a ball when we went too! I am so glad that you had some one on one time with Bradley:)
I TOTALLY love the picture of the three of you with clown noses!!! Maybe a back-up career for the Boyers???
You got some great shots. You must have been down close enough to the front. When I've been to the Ringling Bros in the past, the arenas have been so big, none of these photo moments would ahve been possible! Glad you all had such a great time!
Heidi--I didn't know you were wearing a red nose--thought it just was YOU!! he he!! What a fun night with that sweet boy of yours!!
Post a Comment