Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Spiderman on an egg hunt

On Saturday afternoon our neighborhood had an Easter egg hunt and party right in the field by our house. It all took place during nap time so Alayna missed out on all the fun.

Bradley and Ben waiting for the hunt to begin.
They did it in age groups so the boys decided to play games while they waited for their turn to hunt eggs. They let the kids play as many times as they wanted so between him and Ben they both kept picking bouncy balls as their prizes and balls were bouncing everywhere by the end.
Bradley got his face painted. I wasn't surprised when he picked spiderman. I tell you these women were good at whipping up these kids faces very quickly and creatively. In the fall he choose Batman and he decided to be Spidey for the Spring.
Here's my spiderman!!! He was loving life being a real Spiderman for a whole day!!
I'm gonna sling a web on you mommy!! Watch out!!
At the end of the day I think I felt more bad than he did having to take spiderman off his face.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the face paint! What a great way to spend the afternoon! Looks like fun.

Jayne said...

She did an amazing job on his face!! How great to live in a neighborhood that does special things like this.

Heidi, a side note, I think you might've missed a claling in life: AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHER!! Your new photos of Bradley and Alayna are priceless!!!!!!!!! You've got a natural eye girl!

Katy said...

The boys are going to love to see these pictures of Spidey!!!! We remember batman well!!! Looks like so much fun - I LOVE these neighborhood things!

Anonymous said...

howareiou

Anonymous said...

spiderman i will tie you up and throw you up in a tree

dandsratz said...

What a perfectly FUN FUN FUN day!! Bradleys face is amazing!!! What a fabulous neighborhood ya'll are in!!!