Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Alayna

Here you go mom...I know you wanted to be able to click on this to be able to see it bigger. I know you can't click on the side bar ones and bring them up. I tried doing the focal black and white to bring some of the color back in, but couldn't get the whole dress.

6 comments:

Gramma Cathy said...

Oh my gosh Heidi, she looks just like her gramma. What a beautiful LITTLE PRINCESS!!!! March 19th at 2:30 in the afternoon of 1974, you were born and thats when I had my first princess. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL. LOVE MOMMIE

Katy said...

That is SO cool - I love how you did the black and white with color in her dress. And looking at the clock now, I realize it's ALMOST your REAL actual birthday!!! Hoping you are having an INCREDIBLE day today! :)

Jen said...

WHat a great picture - I love the artistic things you did to it!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Heidi! How funny this is my baby sisters birthday as well. I love this picture of Alayna.

Jayne said...

Heidi, you'll have to share the funny story behind this incredible picture!! Loved talking with you today adn visiting for a little while. Happy Birthday to you

dandsratz said...

OH MY WORD HEIDI!!!! You have GOT THE TOUCH!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!!! It totally captures the 100% precious love that our sweet Alayna is!!! ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!! This little girl truly melts our hearts!! She is GORGEOUS!!!!!