Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

You made a little boys day!!!!

A great big THANK YOU to all of you who were so kind to Bradley either thru your cheers (Natalie:) or encouragement and praise about his swimming. Later today he said to me out of the blue "mommy, did you hear everyone telling me how good I did swimming?" I said "yes, buddy I did...how did that make you feel?" and he said "SO HAPPY!" I can't express it to you in a blog the expressions on his face or the way he said it but it was priceless and you could tell it made his day!!!! It did a mothers heart good too. You guys are the best!!!!

4 comments:

Katy said...

He probably thinks we're all stalking him - how did we ALL know that he did the swim test? Too cute - we are all SO impressed!

Natalie said...

How could I not do a cheer for such a fantastic feat!!! Go Bradley:)

Jayne said...

I even loved to see Natalie do "the cheer"! Fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Heidi...I love reading your blog...and I have had nothing to read lately :) Can you get back to blogging?? With my hubby gone, I need all the adult words I can get. hehe No pressure...just missing your stories!