Well I've had a little pressure from some unnamed people (Uh Humm...Erica & Sue) to post a new blog since it's been brought to my attention that I haven't in a few weeks. HA!
We've sort of had the same little adventures so instead of blogging about the same things pool, beach etc...I've been sort of saving up for something a little more exciting:) We have had quite a few at home playdates and mommy break swaps weaved in the past few weeks as well. Moneiva and I took the kids to the pool on Tuesday and as we were leaving we ran into Jayne and Grayson and wished we could have stayed longer to play, but it was time for an over due nap for Miss Alayna.
Bradley went to a little Luau at the YMCA today. A little extra they did for the kids that was fun. So I did my workout and ran into Carol and Marsha. They were there to workout as well so it was fun to run into them. Their kids were there for the party too and that made Bradley's day to see some friendly faces to play with.
Well this is the real story I set out to write...the top part was just a little extra. I guess I should keep you updated on all the little day to day stories which one of them is about my little Alayna....She is still venturing out little by little and still is a long way off from how much Bradley used to get into at her age. She'll mess with a few things here and there..cupboards ect...but nothing that drives me crazy yet. However, she puts absolutely everything in her mouth. Yesterday was a highlight day for her with all kinds of treasures she did find. At one point she had 3 googly eyes from Bradley's craft box along with a little pebble she found from somewhere in her mouth at the same time. Some of the other things I pulled out of her mouth the same day were lightbright pieces, a tuft of cat hair (that was a little gross and interesting but, must have tasted good to her tho) and a little thing of staples. Now mind you I feel like I do keep things picked up but I guess she manages to find things in weird little places. I told Craig we don't need a dog because she clean sweeps the floor in about 2 seconds. We won't go there tho. Many times I've pulled out of her mouth food from dinner the night before and it isn't always pleasant. So needless to say these babies manage to survive thru these adventures of putting EVERYTHING in their mouths.
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago



3 comments:
YAY! The pressure worked like a charm. Welcome back to blogland. I didn't even know my friendly neighbor Sue was putting on the pressure, as well. FUNNY!
Anyway, about your blog, sounds like Alayna and Bradley will be great friends. I cannot even name some of the things he has put in his mouth...most recently chalk (YUCK), a battery from the remote (NICE PARENTING THERE, HUH), and a whole baby carrot. Keep in mind, he only has 4 teeth! And, as Sue will tell you, I am one of those way overprotective moms that doesn't let her kids play in the grass :) hehe Take heart, they do survive and survive well. Thankfully, the protecting is not left only to us! Thanks for the smiles. Alayna, keep cleaning the floor..and when you are done, come help Bradley clean mine.
Little Alayna-I can see her now crawling from place to place at your home, stopping and checking things out. Those keen eyes of hers could spot just about anything on the floor, and then comes the chubby little pointer finger to check it out. She has obviously been finding some real "treasures" at home lately!
And I'll admit I've been checking every day to see when you might post something new!! I love to read your stories!
As long as she doesn't put a rubber snake in her mouth.... I'll never forget that one as long as I live!!
Post a Comment