Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hot Gramma

Ok mom, you asked for it...here's to the most beautiful gramma in the whole wide world. As Bradley would say "hot momma"

To all of my friends, you can ask me about this later. Hee Hee Hee!!!! Yes, I was pregnant with Alayna, that's why I look like a big "moose momma"

5 comments:

Katy said...

How CUTE are the two of you!!!! LOVE it!!! (And what a VERY cute preg-o dress that is!!)

Gramma Cathy said...

Oh Heidi thank you so much. If you weren't pregnant, I would say, who is the mom and who is the daughter. Just Kidding. Got ya Love Mommie

Heidi said...

Mom, you are rotten to the core and a little too big for your britches!!!!!!!!!! I'm the youthful spring chicken and your the little old grannie!!!!!!!!

Jayne said...

She got you, Gramma Cathy! What a great picture. And Heidi, considering how pregnant your mom said you were, you look great!

colleen renee said...

OH My Gosh I love my family :)
~Colleen