We've had a good spring break so far. Bradley has been enjoying being at home and I think Alayna has enjoyed having him home too. A break from our normal routine. We've done little things here and there, but stayed home for the most part. On any given day I'll turn around and have an extra 2 or in my house which I never mind. It's a blessing having Ben and Sarah across the street for Bradley and Alayna. They always bee bop back and forth so they've had a few play days with them this week and that helps for me for them to be occupied to catch up around the house and such. The big highlight will be the zoo tomorrow and daddy got us tickets for the circus on Saturday so we're excited for that. It's suppose to be a nice day and weekend. YIPEE!! Yesterday we got creative and made spring cookies. Normally they'll decorate 1 or 2 and be done, but they took their time and made good creations so it was worth the mess. Laura has been sleeping a lot during the day...more than normal. The beginning of the week I think she was fighting something... a little sniffly so that's probably why. I've just enjoyed enjoying my kids this week and can tell they have too.
No mercy with daddy



1 comments:
Heidi...you are BY FAR an amazing mommy....UGH...the mess of SPRING COOKIES!!! HOW FUN!! But, the OCD in me can only handle that kind of mess one time a year, and that's Christmas!! he he!!! :)
Post a Comment