I actually ventured out to the mall with all three kids in tow for the first time. Wasn't sure how it would go, but wanted to check out the new looney tunes kid play area at MacArthur. So glad it was worth the trip. A little iffy at first because we were tootling around and all was well until Bradley got his hand stuck in the elevator. After it opened he stuck his hand in the wall portion of it and people were looking at him funny and I couldn't see his face until I tuned into something wasn't right and then he paniced and went ballistic. Poor little guy!! We pulled aside to check it out and went to customer service to get a bandaid. Ended up being ok...thank goodness! He didn't want to play at first but then recovered from the trauma and they loved it. Alayna ran around like a crazy girl. Wasn't too crowded. Bradley had fun too! He said he had fun, but didn't know if he was just being gracious. I thought it would be more for the little kids and it was to a point but he enjoyed it while it lasted. Yesterday and today he keeps saying "mommy, can we go back to that place again, it was so fun" Something new I guess and free so that makes a mommy happy too.
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago












1 comments:
OH HOW FUN!!! We haven't been, and now I wish we hadn't bailed on you!! he he!!! :) What a fun day!!
Post a Comment