Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bradley's easter party and spring concert

Bradley had his class Easter party and egg hunt on Friday and his teacher gave each child a number and there were 12 eggs with their number on eggs so they had to hunt for just their number which I thought was neat because it ensured they each got the same amount and made the egg hunt last a long time and the kids loved the idea. Alayna did great this time! I didn't have to high tail it out of their like the last party. Whew!! I was thankful for that!





Bradley did great at his concert. Sung his little heart out as usual. He wanted me to get pictures of him and his buddy's. Manny on the end is his best school buddy.
Mommy, will you get a picture with me and the girls? Why Bradley? Because they are so cute!! Silly kid!!

1 comments:

dandsratz said...

Look at this preppy little boy...how FUN!!!!