Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had such a nice Easter Day! We finally found an Easter party to crash! I was so thankful that Dave and Sue finally invited us over for Easter dinner after I begged them and made them feel sorry for us. Only kidding... they graciously invited us over even though they had family in town and didn't think another thing of it. We had an awesomely good meal....best ham I've had in a long time so I won't be buying spiral sliced anymore. I'll be going for the good stuff. They kids had fun finding their eggs and hoppin all their energy out in the sack races. We hung out in the backyard catching up while watching the kids play. Bradley and Alexander were in cahoots with one another to try and spray us either with the hose or water balloons, but none of us wanted to get wet, but they soaked themselves silly. Our two precious 2 year olds pittled in the yard just following each other around. Too cute!! They had an on day together. Not sure if they'll be best buds or hubby and wife. May be too soon to tell. All in all, it was a gorgeous day! A great big thank you for a great day!!






Even our itty bitty babies got to race....adorable!!

Poor baby girl didn't even know what was up!

1 comments:

dandsratz said...

What a perfect day it was for sure!! And ya'll should know at this point...you didn't interfere with the family Easter meal...YOU ARE part of the fam!!! We love ya'll! :)