Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Laurabeth 16 Weeks

Peek a boo....I see you!! Sorry mom, hers going to be a brown eye baby. Can you see the brown fazing in. I know we were hoping for a blue eyed baby this time to favor Craig's blue eye, but looks like brown is coming in. There's still hope that she'll be half and half on the one eye though. Can you see it? Blue in the bottom half of her left eye and brown on the top. I've heard of that happening before too.

Finally got some good ones of her smiling for the camera!

6 comments:

Shimekfamily4.blogspot.com said...

i love her! you should be a photograher beeboo!!

Gramma Cathy said...

Oh my gosh, I just want to squeeze her little cheeks and kiss her face off. I can see the brown coming in. Love you, Mommie

dandsratz said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! Look at that little china doll!!! Heidi, I know you hear me say it all of the time, but seriously that baby is SOOOO beautiful!!! I just love her to pieces! :) Byt the way...that is AN AMAZING family picture at the top...WHO IN THE WORLD took SUCH A GREAT PICTURE!!! Yes, that would be Mauy! :)

Katy said...

i was so glad to finally get my hands on her again this weekend! she is precious - totally squeezable and absolutely a doll baby!!!

Katy said...

and by the way - you look RIDICULOUSLY good!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have missed seeing pictures of that beautiful little baby :) She is so pretty, Heidi! I know you know that...but I had to say it.