Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

A trip to Bass Pro Shops

Some of you know that Craig is a mountain man in disquise. For those of you who don't it may surprise you and to others is may not. Anyway he is counting down the days until we leave for Wisconsin to do his annual hunting with his uncles and friends and I am counting down the days to spend almost 2 weeks with my family. YAHOO!! Craig has been chomping at the bit to go to Bass Pro Shops to add to his hunting supplies. So we headed there Saturday afternoon. It's a whole experience for him and Bradley there. You'd think we were at an amusement park or something. From watching the huge fish in the tank to playing with the pop guns, shooting at the targets etc... The boys have a blast there!!! Alayna and I really don't get it, but we were along for the ride and enjoyed watching them have fun.

They had these awesome four wheelers outside and this sure did light up Bradley's world. Lynn...I know you and Jessie would have loved checking these puppies out since you guys are the pros. Especially the bigger ones.

I think he would have sat there all day.

Watch out Bradley, it's behind you!!!!!

After we had a very successful dinner at Cracker Barrel. The kids were so quiet and well behaved. We were like...Wow, this is nice and we really can do it. It was a wonderful afternoon!!

7 comments:

Gramma Cathy said...

Heidi, It is fun watching Craig get ready for hunting. Kinda reminds me of Grizzley Adams. I know it is the Hunting Widows weekend, but little do they know, when they are out shooting deer that the wives are out shopping and spending money. Hey Craig, Gerry said, "hope Craig gets another deer because I am out of venison". Bradley, your Auntie Lindsay just bought a big four-wheeler so Daddy can take you for rides when you get here. Counting the days until you all are here. Hugs and kisses to all my babies. Love Mommie

Jen said...

Wow - I had no idea Craig was a hunter. Sounds like it will be a great trip out to see the family. Hope you guys have fun and Craig is careful. I love the picture of the kids in the rocking chairs - so cute!

dandsratz said...

Well, I bet that Craig Boyer went there just to buy a metal marshmellow stick so that while he's out hunting in the woods, he'll be able to pull out a nice, stainless steel piece to cook with!! ha!!! What a fun day!! I LOVE the picture with Alayna & Bradley together!!

Katy said...

How cute they are on the rockers -those are adorable!!! I will always think of Craig as Macgyver after our camping trip. I know you are ALL excited for your trip! :)

Natalie said...

What fun!! Boy, Craig is getting him ready early! Love the four-wheeler. Somehow I have this sneaking suspicion that they will magically appear in our yard one day. Yikes. Anyway, so cute!

Anonymous said...

hey craig there is no store out there that could sell you anything to make you shoot straight. i will just give you another deer just like i did last year how many pointer do you want the boss

Jayne said...

I can't wait to hear all about the hunting when you guys return. It's awesome to have such a "manly man"! Hee-hee!! I loved the pics on the 4-wheelers. That reminds me, I should post my picture of my first ride on one--just last week!