Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Alayna with two piggies in

I just love this picture of Alayna!! I have been waiting for the day the day that I could put 2 piggies in and not just one. I have finally been able to do it!!! Yeah!!! Last week was the first I attempted since I really didn't think she'd let me put 2 in. She can baring sit still to get the one it. So I've put them in everyday since.

9 comments:

colleen renee said...

I LOVE the piggles Heidi!
AUNTIE COLLEEN

Katy said...

Oh man, is she cute! And with her two little teeth - I LOVE the two pigtails!!!! It gives me great hope for Callie!!!

dandsratz said...

Heidi!!! Alayna is the cutest little girl!!! OH MY WORD....I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture!!! Not only is she absolutely adorable with her little pig tails, but she is SOO ingenious, too!! Dave & I were just talking HOW impressed we are that she can read out of those books like that!!! She is absolutely PERFECT!! :)

Gramma Cathy said...

Heidi, Remember when you and your sisters would get up in the morning and I would have you all sitting at the kitchen table and putting little piggies in all your hair. It was so much fun. Wait until Alayna can have french braids. You are great at that. She might not have any hair left because you will be doing something different everyday. Can't wait to hug and kiss my babies. Love Mommie

Jen said...

Absolutely Adorable!

Natalie said...

Have I told you lately how much I love this baby girl??? She is SOOO precious:)

Jayne said...

What a cutie! No denying it now Mama-I'm defintely looking like a little girl!!!

Anonymous said...

That sweet baby girl cannot get any cuter! Oh, Alayna, your mommy and daddy are in big trouble in about 13 years!!! CUTIE PIE!

MamaDuck said...

How Cute!!!


I'm sorry I haven't checked in for a while...such is the life of a homeschool mom! We are so busy these days.

Anyway~ if you haven't checked in with Michele lately my trip is postponed until the spring. I promise to e-mail soon.

Love,
Missy :o)