Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Bradley's Field Trip

Bradley had his first field trip of the year. We headed to Markley's Farm right here in Chesapeake. I have to say I've been to better field trips with him, but he and Alayna had a great time so I guess it really doesn't matter what mom thinks. I like the cozy fall atmosphere and this one just didn't have it.

Here is Bradley with some of his school buddies. As you can see his school has a tradition of tye dying t-shirts every year so each class has a different color and their teacher can easier locate their students when they are on their little field trip. It's kind of cute.

Alayna loved watching the animals!!


Here's a picture when we were on the hayride. They loved it!!

Alayna found her little pumpkin. It really wasn't a pumpkin patch like past experiences. They took a bunch of little pumpkins and threw them in an open field. What was I really expecting for $.50 a piece right!?!?

Here's after they all found their pumpkins. Bradley doesn't realize he's half choking his sister.

7 comments:

colleen renee said...

I was just there visiting and they look so different already! Miss you guys and can't wait to see you all :)
Love Auntie Colleen

Katy said...

Hilarious - the funniest is the little pumpkins they threw out in the field!! I love the tie-dye shirts - great idea!!! Oh and the choking the sister picture - we have a few of those! :)

dandsratz said...

What field trip fun, for sure!!!

Gramma Cathy said...

Field trips are so much fun. I remember always wanting to go with the classes. Looks like the kids had fun even tho the pumpkins where little. Did you carve them? HE HE He. Anyway counting the days until your all here. Byeeeeee Love and Kisss my babies. Love Mommie

Jen said...

Gotta love Hampton Roads Pumpkin Patches - not quite the real thing. They could at least give them a decent sized pumpkin. Love the t-shirts!

Natalie said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!!! Such cute pictures.

Jayne said...

It still looks like everyone had a fun day, even if it wasn't what you were hoping for!! To a child, even the pumpkins thrown in a field is great fun!