The Schrodt Family gearing up for smore time.
Happy baby Callie. She was an awesome little mini camper. She and Alayna are outnumbered by the boys by far. So glad you had a girl Katy or Alayna would be destined to be a tomboy for sure!! Well I think she already is!!
Dave intriging the boys with probably some creepy crawler.
Daddy & Bradley doing their favorite thing...fishing. Bradley begs to do it all weekend long and thinks that's all there is to camping.
Craig & Dave took the boys canoeing on Saturday afternoon
Alexander begging Craig for more squishy bait:) Hee Hee. Bradley baited his first worm on a hook this weekend, daddy was so proud!!
Jacob so proud that he made the perfect marshmallows.
Mike, Terri, & Joely Boely as Bradley liked to call him.
Me and Alayna. She was referred to as Pig Pen's sister from the peanuts this weekend because she got so dirty she constantly had a cloud of dust over her head. I hardly had her dressed in the right clothes for camping. Oh well....
Craig gave free bike rides around the campground. So all the kids took turns and had a blast. I told him he should have started charging per ride:) Could of made some side $
Bradley and Josiah playing so well together. Not sure what that game is called.
Little Grayson making his first smores and so intent to make it perfectly.
Bradley & Alexander handing out being buds
Trevor, Grayson, Jayne & Sue. Jayne is doing a very good advertisement for Hershey bars. I hope they are paying her well.
Friday night. Most all the kids hanging out playing trucks.
Joel and Alayna playing with the leap frog table. They were so cute!
Katy and Jacob roasting hotdogs.
Grayson and Alexander...look at my marshmallow says Alexander!
So you are probably wondering what the For Rent sign is for. Craig just happened to have it in the trunk and pulled it out when Sue and I were fussing at each other. Maybe he wanted to put us up for rent or something.
Mom, I don't want to disappoint you because I did have tricks and pranks up my sleeve like we talked about but my plan sort of got foiled and ended up scaring myself. I had the snake hidden in my sweatshirt to scare someone or the whole group while we were sitting around the fire. Throughout the morning I kept making sure it was still there and didn't fall out. Well I then forgot about it and Sue and I were going to get our picture taken in front of the For Rent sign and as we were walking over there the snake fell out of my sweatshirt and Sue noticed it just as I felt something on my leg. Needless to say it scared the both of us. She goes and jumps up on her truck and I quickly realized it was my own dumb snake. She was scared to tears and I felt so bad. Then we thought it had fallen out earlier and Craig got ahold of it and threw it at us, but he swore he didn't. Once again Sue, so sorry you encountered a dreaded snake again.
Thanks to all of you for such a great time and the making of such fun memories!!!



10 comments:
Well it looks like all of you had such a wonderful time. I remember taking you and your sisters camping at Lake Owen. I loved doing that, but of course in a motor home. Can't rough it in a tent. Now Heidi, with all the teaching about pranks....I can't believe you didn't pull that off with the snake. I will give you some pointers when you get home. You had me laughing about it before you even went camping. I loved seeing the kids enjoying themselves at the campground. Glad everyone had a good time. Hug and kiss my babies. Love Mommie
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
Do you speak FRENCH? Wow. anyways, LOVED all your pictures - it really was SO fun!!! I'm so glad that Alayna and Callie have each other too - it's going to be so fun to watch them grow up together!! Did Bradley ever catch anything when they fished on Sunday? What fun! And thanks to you and Craig - the Schrodt's say they would DEFINITELY go again! :)
Oh my gosh!!! I have no idea who posted that comment and can't even read a lick of it!!! Weird!!!! Katy, I didn't even know what language that was.
No, Bradley didn't catch a fish, but I don't think he minded. He loves the casting part the best I think:)
I thought it looked like Spanish. I do know for sure that it is spam. You can find that identical posted comment on many blogs. You can take the first few lines and put it into "google" and see it for yourself. I found the translation on one page when I did it, and it was selling garbage. You should be able to go into your comments and erase it if you want.
Anyway~ Love your pictures. I'm not big on tent camping. I NEED a solid structure, which is why we have a cabin (weak I know :o) Looks like you guys had an awsome time!
Love,
Missy
Oh Heidi, you almost make me sorry we slept in warm cozy beds this past weekend! Your pictures were great and your description of the fun even better. Maybe next time I will brave it with the boys. Until then, I will leave the snake tricks to you. Although I think it is rather funny that the snake ended up scaring Sue. Anyway, thanks for sharing the great times. I loved reading about the fun. See you next week!
Looks like fun:) Sorry to have missed it...I know I will never live it down. Plan on us the nect time.
SO I TOTALLY forgot...I'm still COMPLETELY MAD at you for hiding that darn snake in your shirt!!! WE ARE NOT FRIENDS ANYMORE!!! :) Nah...just temporarily! I couldn't make it with out you!! :)
it sure looks like a stressful weekend with all those screaming brats guess who //? THE BOSS
oh my gosh heidi camping i no the tent was there for the picture but show me the picture of the motel i know better what about the bugs and snakes and where are you going to wash your hair get real heidi
Post a Comment