Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

We are back!!!

Hi to all of you!!! We are back from Wisconsin and had the best time up there with our family. We got back late Tuesday night. Yesterday I got everything unpacked, put away and to the store for the bare necessities. Even thought I'd be a little insane and pull the Christmas stuff out and get a start. So happy the tree is up and decorated and now I can just pittle with the other things and do some catch up around here. I usually put the Christmas stuff up before we leave, but didn't have time to mess with it.

So here's to those of you who missed us...it's good we're back and to those of you who didn't....too bad so sad we're back anyway and you have to just put up with us and you are stuck with us. HA HA HA!!! I'll be posting pictures as soon as I get back in the groove of some kind of routine. I was poking at all your blogs a little here and there to see what you all have been up too so now I can look a little more thoroughly (sp) and comment. Can't wait to catch up with you all in person.

6 comments:

Katy said...

Yippee! The Boyers are back in town! We missed you an awful lot and can't wait to hear all about it - hoping you got lots of snow, deer, family time and food!@!!!

Gramma Cathy said...

I am not yippee that you are back. I am very sad. I want you back here right now. Kiss those beautiful babies for me. Love you all very much. Love Gramma Cathy

Jen said...

Glad you guys are back. Joe saw Craig yesterday and got a little insight into your trip - mostly guy stuff! Can't wait to see ya'll on Sunday.

mjbeeswax said...

Welcome Back! Can't wait to hear more about the trip and see the pictures. We will have to get together real soon.

dandsratz said...

You know FULL well that the Ratz's missed the Boyers! Dave didn't have anyone to bug, and the thought that you weren't in the next neighborhood over made me NOT HAPPY!! So don't get any ideas about moving there!! :) We'll keep you here, and let you go have a BLAST there a few weeks of the year! Grandma Cathy will hate me for that comment! :)

Jayne said...

Welcome Home, or at least back to Chesapeake! Missed you bunches and can't wait to catch up!