I'm going to do my pictures in stages somewhat in order of our trip. I took 150 pictures so I'll be blogging I think for a whole week on everything. Bare with me...however, I'm not going to post all 150 pictures.
What a fun day we had the day after I got up there. Me and My sisters went up to Princess Bride to try on our bridesmaids dresses for Lindsays wedding and watched her try on her wedding dress. She looked so beautiful and we are so excited to be a part of her special day in April 08. My niece Aleigha who's 9 came with and then after we went out for lunch. Gramma Cathy watched the little ones so we could just have a big girls day out. After that we went to visit with my Grandma Ann and then after that we went to grandma Babe and grandpa Gusts house for dinner. It was a full day, but was so nice catching up with everyone.
Me, Colleen, & Lindsay
Grandpa Gust, Bradley, Alayna, Aleigha, Gramma Babe, & Taylee
Alayna & Gramma Ann
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago



7 comments:
I just thought I'd check real quick to see if you had any updates yet from your trip...and was pleasantly surprised!! How fun for you and all the sisters to get to go dress shopping!! I didn't know there was a coming wedding - what fun that will be! And I was surprised to see that you've added some bells and whistles on your blog - new color scheme and music and everything! You big show off!!! Must be the new hair!
Ho ho ho, tis the season to be jolly!!! I have been feeling quite in the mood of Christmas and was having fun playing around with the colors and all.
Oh Heidi, I love the Christmas Themed Blog and the music is a nice touch!!
It looks like you had such a wonderful visit. The pictures are beautiful.
I can't believe how much Aleigha has grown! I have the cutest little picture of her at Abby's first birthday party.
What a beautiful family you all are :o)
Missy
My three beautiful girls. My awesome son-in-law, "THE HUNTER". My four wonderful grandchildren. What more could a mother ask for. Miss you so very much. Heidi, tell Brad that we are going to get a blizzard today. Lots and lots of snow. Love you all very much. Love Gramma Cathy
It's very hard to read while singing along with Rascal and the Gang - but I love it!!! What a fun day dress shopping and hanging with the big girls. Looks like the Grandparents had a great time too!
Oh Heidi! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of you & your sisters!! It made me miss mine!! There's just something about times with your sisters like that--shopping and planning a wedding...undoubtedly it sounds like it was the PERFECT DAY!! I LOVE your new page...it inspired me, and I tried to holiday jazz ours up a little!! We're SOOO glad that ya'll are back home!! And even more glad that you had such a great great trip with your family!! We love ya'll!!
What a great way to bond with sisters, sharing moments for an upcoming special event!! I know you loved this time with your sisters and catching up and just hanging out like old times! You could let your hair down, wear no make-up, sit around in grubby clothes or your pjs all day, have coffee, and hopefully no one gave you that hilarious line about that mole (only your sisters, right?!)!!
Post a Comment