It all started Sunday night with such a fun fun "Hallelujah Harvest" Festival. Bradley's favorite was playing all of the games and I think we made it through them all. Then we took a break to have some of the best chili and hotdogs. It was such a chilly night so it hit the spot. Then off we went to the trunk or treating with Bradley slinging webs all the way. Everyone was so creative with how they decorated their cars. Next my spiderman was off on a pony ride. By then the line had died down a bit for him to go on one of the inflatables. What a successful night!!!
Here's my cute little clown. I hadn't really even planned on dressing her up, but last minute popped into CHKD and found this little clown outfit for $2.50. What a bargain and I was excited so I thought, what the heck. So here she is.
Spiderman digging in the hay for more candy.
Ok, something I said I wouldn't do especially with a 1 year old is give her candy. But just to keep her in the stroller I was bad and gave her a sucker. It was hard keeping up with her after awhile because all she wanted to do was rome around. So it was a way to get her to sit in her stroller. She nursed that baby all the way to the tootsie roll!!! Boy, was she in hog heaven!!!
A fun party at Bradley's school with more trunk or treating in the parking lot.
Alayna eating her little mummy dog.

Bradley, Diego, Nola and Audrey. Audrey's mom told me Bradley is her boyfriend, but thank goodness Bradley is kind of clueless. Surprises me though because in the past he wouldn't hesitate to tell me certain girls were adorable. I guess his mind is innocent again:)

As if all this weren't enough we did indeed take the kids trick or treating last night. I think because it was such great weather and warm enough for a walk we decided to go for it. So as I'm sure you all are too....we are loaded to the hilt with candy, candy and more candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 comments:
Bradley and Alayna, You both look so cute. Make sure you bring your candy with to share with Gramma. Yummy!!!!! Sounds and looks like you all had a wonderfull three days of trick and treating. I remember taking you and your sisters trick and treating and the weather was so dang cold, so you are lucky you had such a warm night. Remember the Halloween blizzard we had a few years back. The snow was up to our waist and nobody could get out unless you crawled over snow drifts. So be prepared, the kids might be going sliding instead of walking on the beach. Just kidding. Love Mommie, Kiss and hug my babies.
Looks like a fun filled couple of days!
Heidi!! Bradley & Alayna look SOO adorable!!! Alayna takes the award for being the most adorable little clown!! I could eat her up!! What a fun several days, for sure!!
So fun - I'm all about making a weekend out of it!!! Looks like spiderman was quite popular - Josiah would have been thrilled to play all the games with Bradley too - those are always his favorite. And I gave Jacob & Josiah both their first lollipop at Hallelujah Harvest when they were 1 - no worries! :)
There is no turning back now... Alayna has had a taste of the sweet life!!
Missy
What great Halloween fun! I got to see your clown at HH, but not your Spiderman. She was so cute (Craig had his hands full) and I bet Bradley had a ball!!!
im coming to get you spiderman and put you in tha spanking machine from the boss
The pictures are great Heidi. Both of your children are beautiful and extremely photogenic!! I loved Bradley's face in the last picture-LOL!!
Post a Comment