Bradley is so into Board games now...candyland, chutes & ladders, memory ect...I don't know how many games of memory Grandpa played with Bradley but it gave me a game break and Bradley loved the chance to beat someone else. Although, I don't know how many games Grandpa actually let him win. Anyway he was loving it for sure! Thanks Grandpa for the fun time!
Barb and I chatted the whole time like there was never anytime between us since the last time we seen each other. As usual she had me laughing like crazy with all of her life adventures and true life stories. Half the time my mouth was open in shock at the humor she displays in her stories. I love it!!! I know she thinks I tire of listening to her, but I love you Barb. I tell her I like people who talk alot because I like to listen better anyway:)
We had dinner one night at the Lucky Oyster and my lovely little boy who I swear is going to grow up as a comedian. To those of you who don't know how Bradley can really be.... well.... you just need to spend more time with us. Our dinner came and Bradley got applesauce as a side and he was sucking it up with his straw and he turned to his cousin Brynne and decided he was going to blow the applesauce in her hair. Ha ha ha!!! Well, that ended up with a trip to the truck for discipline to say the least. She wasn't too happy with him. When she first got here she told me right off the get go that she just knew Bradley was going to get on her nerves... and he sure did. On top of that he thought it was funny to keep calling her "stinky head" Once again discipline for Bradley....Hmmm... do you still want your kids hanging out with mine? He's not mean, he just plain thinks he's funny!!
We did try to get a whole group picture, but Bradley was crying, Brynne wouldn't get in the picture and no one else was looking so......I guess that speaks for itself. We just chalked it up to everone being too tired to function properly. We did manage to get some other good ones though.
Bruce to the rescue.....During the storm that we had while they were here something got hit that caused our router and modem to fry and due to Bruce's computer mastermind he was able to figure it out and get us up and running in no time. Thanks to you Bruce for your intelligence with computers and getting everything back in working order for us. You know we are both computer illiterate.. no doubt.
All in all, we had a great week catching up since we don't see each other often and making new memories.



5 comments:
Heidi, Sounds like you had a wonderful time with Craig's dad and Barb. I bet the kids had a blast. I was laughing hysterically when I read about the applesauce. Can you imagine if Gramma Cathy would of been there? Yahoo applesauce fight. That would of been fun. Heidi, I think Bradley gets his silliness from you, because when you get together with your sisters, I know how silly you girls can get or is it your mother that gets you going? Remember the fart spray in Target? We blamed it on Gramma and we couldn't stop laughing. Then the time we were all at Williamsburg and we all went to the bathroom and it was full of people and you yelled out to me, "Mommie come and wipe me". What funny things to remember and one day you will think it is funny. You still make fun of me about the Ice Cream Truck. All kidding aside I am glad your week went great and love the pictures of everybody. Love Gramma Cathy
Super fun!!!! I was waiting for a new post from you...sounds like you have had a GREAT week:) Applesause in the hair....I won't be telling Greyson that one. Parker would be the bnext victim:) Glad you had a ball.
Heidi, what an incredibly fun week ya'll had for sure!! I'm SO glad that ya'll were all able to get together and chat NON-STOP!! And that Bradley had such a great time with his cousins! I can just see him giggling when he blew the applesauce, and I can totally see you gasping and getting so mad too! Just the thought of it makes me laugh so hard--and it makes me miss that precious little boy too!! Barb sounds like such an amazing lady!! I'm so thankful that you had such a grand week of family memories!!
HA - the applesauce is hilarious! (It's always funny when it's not YOUR kid!!) I can just see his cute little face laughing about it. He's clever, isn't he? What a great week it sounds like you had!
Family time for you I know is a priceless one, so I'm glad that you had a couple great days that you'll be able to ride until you can all do it again. Heidi, I have learned lately that the mischievous smile and twinkle in Bradley's eye comes from YOU, and after reading your mom's comment, I think it might be true!!
Post a Comment