We love just hanging out on the beach in the evenings and have found ourselves doing that quite alot. Last night was one of those nights....Alayna usually just sits in her stroller enjoying the walk along the ocean front and will usually fall asleep while Craig and I take turns chasing Bradley up the Beach playing tag. He loves it and along the way we find ourselves tumbling into the water. Bradley who is suppose to be my little protector always wants daddy to "get mommy" and soak her. Alayna wasn't quite as content last night so we found ourselves leaving a little sooner than we wanted and as we were about to head out there was a magic show that was about to start...well Bradley absolutely loved it and Alayna changed her sassy little attitude and was laughing and clapping at the show. It was so cute!! It was amazing to watch! The whole way home Craig and I were trying to figure out how they did their tricks but put it to rest because we just couldn't. Oh well....Anyway, we were thankful that an evening that almost ended too early ended up being great fun!!
I'm glad there are other people who don't think twice about the LONG (20 minutes) ride to the Oceanfront. We don't do it as often as we like-I think you've inspired me to get my family out more to enjoy it! We are blessed that it's so close. Those lazy, happy days of summer!
Heidi--we are ALWAYS doing the same thing--no wonder we love each other!! Great minds think alike, right!! :) Did you have the "intuition" this time that we were THAT close!! :) I LOVE the picture with you & Bradley!! How blessed we are to live at the beach! :)
I am married to the most incredible man for almost 17 years...who is a loving and devoted husband and daddy. I am blessed to call him my very best friend. We have three amazing children... Bradley,Alayna and Laura. We love hanging out together with family and friends doing just about anything. We are learning that sometimes some of the best memories are created right at home in your own backyard. Together we are building memories to last a lifetime and a family legacy for many generations to come.
3 comments:
I'm glad there are other people who don't think twice about the LONG (20 minutes) ride to the Oceanfront. We don't do it as often as we like-I think you've inspired me to get my family out more to enjoy it! We are blessed that it's so close. Those lazy, happy days of summer!
Heidi--we are ALWAYS doing the same thing--no wonder we love each other!! Great minds think alike, right!! :) Did you have the "intuition" this time that we were THAT close!! :) I LOVE the picture with you & Bradley!! How blessed we are to live at the beach! :)
Totally with you on this - there's just something so relaxing about being at the water! What fun!
Post a Comment