Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

LauraBeth 2 months

Just an updated photo of Laura since she changes daily. As her momma, all I can say is yummy lovey!!!! She is starting the baby cooing and smiling. Although it's on her terms and not for pictures just yet.


9 comments:

dandsratz said...

Heidi!!! She is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Seriously, I'm not just saying that!!!! I could eat her up!! I'm upset that I didn't get to hold her this morning!! She slept to our talking too much! :) Wow-I'm still pondering our "deep thoughts" of the day!! ha ha!! :) I'm still reading the 11 page article right now....whew!! :) Want to meet Thursday to "chew" on it??? :) I do love these 'deep' days....

Gramma Cathy said...

Mommie can't wait to see and hold that beautiful baby girl. Oh my gosh Heidi, I can't believe how much she has changed. By the way Sue, I am wondering about those deep thoughts. Kiss those babies for me. Love you all so much. Love Mommie

Gramma Cathy said...

One more thing. You and Craig did create a beautiful daughter. Got you beat tho. Look at you!!!!!!

Jen said...

So pretty - love the fuzzy effect from the camera.

Anonymous said...

So precious. Her eyes look like Bradley's to me. Truly beautiful baby girl, like her momma!

Jayne said...

Love the new family header! I can't believe that we are already in March and that means that your little girl is growing fast. You are settling in easily to your new role! Did you or Craig take the shaded picture? I think he might be enjoying your gift more than you!!

Katy said...

She is SUCH a beauty! Still has that china doll to her - what a precious girl!

Tiffany said...

Heidi, she is so adorable....I just want to kiss all over those little cheeks....Girls are "Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice"

Natalie said...

LOVE this baby!!! It was so good to finally get my hands on her and cuddle with her a few weeks ago. Thank you for giving me my baby fix!!! By the way, we had so much fun and it was so good seeing you. I miss you guys:)