Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Two little Monkeys

I've got two little monkeys that like to climb trees. These two are something else. I'm posting these pictures way late. A few weeks ago we had an incredible weekend of family fun and the weather was the best and had everyone is great spirits all weekend. We didn't plan anything grand we just stayed home most of the weekend and just pittled in the backyard and to me there is just something homey about creating fun with the kids right in their own environment. I think my kids could live outside and all it takes is some sticks, rocks, sand, a bucket of water, and bubbles. We love going on outings too, but sometimes I feel like depending on what it is that it can be more hectic than it's worth when there's fun to be had right in your own backyard. These two have been quite the little buddies lately. Alayna follows Bradley around like a little puppy dog and wants to do what ever he's doing and he's pretty gracious and let's her. I love watching as the gap between them is quickly closing in and watching their relationship take on new levels and meaning. The other day they were sitting at lunch and Alayna so maturly says "So Braley, how was your school?" he says "It was good Layna" and she says "Aw, give me a kiss Braley." Just like a little mother hen. So precious I could hardly stand it so had to call Craig and tell him right away. I knew he's love it.







0 comments: