The kids love backyard family firetime. Alayna is so cute....she'll say I want sa more sa more when she wants another smore.


Bradley is such an awesome big brother! Sometimes it just amazes me how he'll just jump to her aid without me even asking him. She was fussing in her bouncy seat and he goes up to her and starts talking to her and he's expaining to her all about the fish and starfish on the bar on her seat. He was saying "look, baby this is the starfish, this is the fish and look baby they go swimming" It was cute watching when he didn't realize I was at that time until I caught him on camera.

Laura is about 11 weeks old here

Alayna riding her poney. This girl is hysterical!

The trampoline has brought more fun and laugher to our backyard. Bradley has taught us more trampoline games than I knew existed.

The highlight of winddown time at night. Bathtime!!! But when they get out boy do they get wound back up running around the house naked and jumping on the bed. They are like two little puppy dogs that sometimes need a kennel.

Alayna wants to help with Laura all the time. She wanted to help with bathtime so as much as I can let her be involved she likes that and feels important.

3 little peas in a pod. Laura is like...holy cow guys....give me some space.

My little 1/2 tomboy is trapped between two worlds. Princess world and power ranger rescue hero world. Daddy went to the dollar store and bought her princess jewelry, shoes, and of all things red hair. That's what you get when a daddy goes. HA! After spending time with her friend Peyton who is all princess it intriged Alayna to want to enter that world. Now she talks alot more princess. She wraps her blankie around her and says "I'm princess Alayna" We're like "of course you are"
0 comments:
Post a Comment