Valentines Day started out with a new little tradition. The kids went on a little valentines scavenger hunt to find their little gift and candy. I put it all in a little bag of their own to find. We did the hot cold thing for awhile until they finally found them in the playroom. Alayna was so excited I can't even tell you. Everything with this child is fun and exciting. She's bouncy happy about 90% of the time and mad as a hornet the other 10%. She dances and sings I swear all day long. All her little memorized nursury rhymes and such is what I hear. Either that or fall on the floor mad, but I prefer the other. So she finds her bag and all day long she carries it around singing happy valentines day and makes up the other words as she goes. "MOMMY, look at my valentines" Mommy this and MOMMY that and tra la la la la!!!!" "Mommy, thank you for the valentines!!" Bradley was excited, but not quite sure he's a recieving gifts sort of person. Kind of like his mommy. Maybe a little excited at first, but then it's off to something else. For breakfast we had our big breakfast and a new favorite...german pancakes with buttermilk sauce. They are so so yummy!!! We ended the day at Dave and Sue's house for their traditional valentines day party which is always a blast and filled with activities that we really aren't suppose to share so here's to leave you wondering. HA!! It's a kid free environment so we hired two sitters to come to our house to tackle all 5 big kids. We came back and they were alive so all went well. They were happy and well taken care of while we got some time to enjoy with just the adults. Everyone brought something Italian to eat and all was very yummy!
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago



7 comments:
First of all, i know what kind of "valentines party" you adults have, i don't need to sit and wonder because i already know. HA!
I love all the pictures you have on here. BEAUTIFUL!!!! I think Alayna has the same shaped face as Taylee, a few pics reminded me of her. I can't wait to see Laura in person.
Thirdly, why are you so skinny already??
I think red is a great color on all of you - looks like a very Happy Valentine's Day!
I LOVE all these pictures Heidi - the new family picture is GREAT, and I love the one of you with your precious three babies! You know how much I LOVE to be matchy matchy!!!
Heidi!!! These pictures are AWESOME!!! The family picture at the top--AMAZING!!!! Truly ya'll are the BEST looking family!!! And you know I especially love the picture of Alayna spit fire mad--she's such a nut--and oh how we love her!!! :)
I LOVE THE NEW PICTURE! Heidi, you look amazing and beautiful and so full of love!
What gorgeous pictures!!! Can you take our family pics when we come for a visit? You are such a good little photographer...and it doesn't hurt that you are such a stunningly good-looking bunch!!!
We love you and miss you bunches. Can't wait to hold that little bundle!!!
I love hearing about family traditions on other holidays other than Christmas. Might steal/borrow the valentine's hunt!!
Post a Comment