Haven't quite master the new camera yet. I'm sure it will take awhile, but these are some practice shots of the kids outside playing.
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago
Haven't quite master the new camera yet. I'm sure it will take awhile, but these are some practice shots of the kids outside playing.
Posted by Heidi at Wednesday, February 04, 2009
6 comments:
I miss my little munchkins soooooooooo bad. Everything is going great here with Aleigha and Taylee. Lindsay calls everynight and talks to us. She is having a wonderful time in Hawaii with Jesse. The weather is awesome there Brought the kids to Hotel for Dogs last night with gramma Babe and Grampa Gus. It was such a cute movie. Then we went out for dinner. Wish you were all here. Im having a hard time being away from ya'll (southern talk) that I feel a little depressed. But the girls are keeping me busy. Kiss and hug those babies for me until they can't stand it. Love and miss you all so much. Love Gramma Cathy
Great Pics Heidi, I bet youe lovin that New Camera.....I am glda to see you all are doing great with New Baby Laura....we can't wait to meet her!
Heidi!!!! I thought I already commented on this awhile ago, but I must have seen them but forgot to tell you HOW good these pictues are!!! BUT, the picture up top of that precious baby girl is absolutely PERFECT!!!!! SHE IS SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER BONNET!
What phenomenal pictures. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. BTW, the baby is gorgeous. She definately is a Boyer!
That Bradley is going to be a heartbreaker...I can promise that. He is just a beautiful boy (I know you arent supposed to say boys are beautiful, but he is!!!) We always seem to say the girls are, and they ARE!!! but Bradley certainly got his share of the gorgeous genes. And the top picture of Laura Beth is sooooo sweet. Her eyes are piercing.
ok its official.. ur family is so darn cute its makin me sic! 1st time visitor to ur page.. ur pics r soo cute! love the bonnet on baby girl (im a bit jealous - i have 3 boys) i have a 6mo son Ethan and im soooooooooo tempted to just quickly toss a bow in his little hair. haha.. hes lucky i dont have any on hand. =)
Post a Comment