Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tramopline Fun!!

Retard? Yeah, I know, but you can't keep me caged up forever. Good grief.....I was pregnant for 9 months and had to recover for 2 months. That's almost a whole year off of doing the things I love to do. It was the best week last week because I hit the 6 week post partum recovery and the weather couldn't have been more goreous so it was my first week to go for a run and jump on the trampoline which I had been dying to do for 2 months. So we've been out there jumping every day on it and I must say I think the kids are glad to see their old mommy back rumbling and tumbling around with them. I think it may have stunned them to see me all of a sudden emerge. Alayna is a hoot....she's scared of me on it so I always have to hold both of her hands and jump with her or else she just opts out when I'm on it and screams at me the whole time to GET OFF THE TRAMPLOINE MOMMMMMY!!!! Are you kidding me? Craig snuck out and was taking pictures on the deck of us and when I seen him I had to perform a little. It's pretty darn good exercise too.





2 comments:

Katy said...

Look at you in all your cheerleader glory!!! :) So when can we go run together???

dandsratz said...

HOW FUN FUN FUN!!! I LOVE these pictures!!!! One afternoon this week, K? :)