We are please and excited to announce the early arrival of our new little bundle of joy!! We finally settled on a name because we couldn't leave the hospital without one HA!! Laura Elizabeth Boyer.....LauraBeth for short. We are in baby wonderland over here and I've been lazy about getting to blogging, but figured I'd at least get a header picture up and post more later. I was more concerned about getting all the photos we've taken so far on our picasa web sight. I couldn't find a backround I liked and the coloring is off in the picture, but oh well.....I'm not going to fuss too much right now. I didn't even get her dolled up for this one, but I know Sue you'll appreciate the bow! HA! We are loving having our new little peanut home. She is just perfect and so petite and such a little sweetheart. We are still obviously in the honeymoon phase and so far she isn't too demanding other than just needing to be fed every 3 hours on average and then goes right back to sleep. It's so funny how we can just stare at her forever and she doesn't do anything different. Every little stretch and twist and funny face is something to make a big deal about. Alayna hasn't given her the time of day too much and Bradley is in love with her and loves to hold her and touch her face. We are being spoiled rotten over here with having my mom, and Craig's mom helping out with everything. Other than a few quick trips to work Craigs been able to be here too which has been so nice.
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago



7 comments:
Heidi,
You have such beautiful babies and Laura is no exception! What a little cutie :o) Love to all
XOXO
Missy
Congratulations on your newest little angel. She is precious. So glad she is here and healthy!
Congratulations!!! What a sweet little blessing. And I love the bow too:)
Oh Heidi!! I know I've already told you my thoughts about this picture & post....but for the blog sake...I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Little Laura is SOO perfect! Her hair bow is adorable, and I'm already completely in love with her! Madie can't WAIT to play with her!!! :)
Congratulations Boyer Family!!! Laurabeth is just perfect. We are so happy for ya'll and we can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations on the birth of this precious little bundle of baby love!! She is absolutely gorgeous! I hope to meet her real soon! Hugs to all! We miss seeing you!
she is so beautiful - and it's been too long since i've seen her now!!! bradley looks like he's got her tucked in his arm just like he's always done it or something!!!
Post a Comment