Oh these two are something else!! They can fight and irritate each other like no ones business, but can be equally if not more sweet with each other. When Alayna gets up in the morning there are only two people on her mind....daddy & Bradley. Of course not me, the one who carried her for 9 months and is there for every little demand. She's usually up before Bradley and wants to go right in and wake him up and pounce all over him and he'll welcome her from a sound sleep with "Hi, baby!" and rubs her cheek. Sniff, sniff, makes a momma want to cry. This particular time I said "don't move, let me get the camera!" Had to capture it just once anyway!! The gap between them is quickly closing in and I find them off playing more and more. They love chasing each other around the island or through the dining room and around to the kitchen. Round and round they'll go. They love to wrestle on the couch together too. I hope as they get older they'll be little confidants even though they are brother and sister. I pray they'll always have a special bond.
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago






1 comments:
Can't wait to be a monkey with my grandkids. Snuggle Snuggle.Love Cathy Lynne's Gramma
Post a Comment