Just thought I'd get a quick post in this morning since I'm not sure I'll post the rest of the month. I may sneak some in one here and there. Sure there is lots to talk and blog about, but I may wait until after the new year when I have major news to share. The birth of our still sort of nameless baby. We have about 2 or 3 combinations that I'm sure we'll hash out until the very end just like with the other two. Sorry, it's just our weird style of doing it just like everyone has their baby pregnancy quirks right!?!? Some of you drive us all crazy and don't even find out what the baby is until the birth (Crazy) OR you don't tell people you are pregnant until 12 weeks (that's insane!!) Or you keep the name a secret totally until the very end (huh) So phooey on all of you!!!!! Anyway, as if I don't have 1 million and 1 things to do or think about today I'm feeling a little restless and impatient this morning. It's so close and won't even say it seems so far away because it's so not, but I'm ready for my mommie to come see me and spoil me and I'm ready to see the sweet little face of my brand new baby girl and snuggle her, and I'm ready for Bradley and Alayna to meet their new little sister and love on her and I'm ready to already be recovered and for all the new beginning adjustments to be over for everyone and I'm ready to put on my running shoes and run as free as the wind. AHHHHH!!!!! I was being funny with Bradley the other day and asked him if he thought momma could handle having 3 kids because I just knew that his answer would humor me. When I need a good laugh because I love to laugh you know....I just have to ask him an off the wall question. So he said "of course you can because when you have the baby your tummy will be as skinny as new again" Bless his heart! Not what I thought he'd say, but it did make me laugh.
So I believe we are down to 23 days until the big day!!!! January 2nd at 7:30am for those that don't know, but most of you do by now.
Well, as my arm is being pulled off to once again go and play playdoh (Alayna's little addiction in life) I'm going to go love on the little one I do have.
The most AMAZING Grandparents EVER!!!
11 years ago



9 comments:
Wow - the day is soon approaching. Best of luck to you and hope you can "feel ready" when the time does come.
23 days--WOW!! I love Bradley's comment and it is so true. You'll be back to your usual self in no time amidst running (literally), running after Alayna, and caring for LauraBeth/Brooke/Adrina?!!!! Prayin' you through it all girlfriend!
Listen here my sweet, lovely, wonderful, special daughter. STOP HASHING!!! Stop being in that weird style. I thought children were suppose to obey their mommie. Well her name is CATHY LYNNE AND THATS THAT. I will cry so hard if you don't name her that. She will be prcious just like her gramma.. That's my story and thats that. No more nameless baby. Yahoo. Love your mommie Cathy
So close I cannot believe it! I miss seeing ya'll:) Keep me posted...I can't wait to meet the new Boyer family addition.
How exciting Heidi.....Can't wait to hear all the Baby girl News!
Oh Heidi. You make me laugh so much. Sending you a big hug from over here...just because!!!
Heidi!! Its TWO WEEKS NOW!!!! Woo-Hoo!!! I can't believe that you didn't announce on the blog though that you are naming her, "Sue!!" Oh, I know you just want to keep it a big secret!! he he he!!! :)
Sue, you are too funny. The secret name is Cathy Lynne
Now why do you all have to go fighting with each other on my blog for. Soon enough you'll be able to duke it out in person. Now that will be fun!!!! However, you never know I may be holding out on you and it's really a boy!!!
Post a Comment