Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Bradley's Christmas Breakfast Party

Alayna and I went to Bradley's last day of school for 2008 christmas breakfast party. We were able to stay through the breakfast and made it through the craft, but quickly had to escape as the eruptions took place and she went bizerko because it was clean up time and the glitter was taken away. That's a story in itself!!! Needless to say we enjoyed the time while it lasted.


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Heidi, I am laughing with you. I have been these recently with little miss Emmah. Like you said before they know what they want and they let it be known so well. What fun though for Bradley.

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you and praying for you as you are about to welcome your newest addition! Love to all of you!