Every Moment Matters....and we are thankful!!!!

1 Chonicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

I already wrote a little about Christmas but here are some pictures to go with it. I got a big surprise this year for Christmas. I normally try and convince Craig for us not to exchange gifts between us because he has a tendency to go overboard and I'm too cheap for extravagent things and it's just not my love language to receive gifts, but he never agrees and this year he went way overboard and upgraded my camera to one with interchangable lenses and the whole kit and caboodle. He knew one day I would like to have one, but I never asked and I was willing to wait for the "right time" I have to be careful what I talk about around him because he's always so eager to deliver. I don't have a picture of the moment, but the crazy guy had the video camera rigged behind the plant sticking out just enough to capture the moment. I shrieked more at the fact when I found out I was being taped and how dumb I looked than about the camera. I quite honestly was overwhelmed to say much and my personality wants to know how to work it all right now and not have to learn. I'm not a good student when it comes to technical stuff and like to keep my world simple in that area, but over time I'll learn it and the excitement will kick in more once I learn all the techniques. It has free classes that came with it so a student I must learn to be. The part that does excite me is all the moments I'll be able to capture of my children once I learn it. So a great big thank you honey for my new toy!!!!

Bradley was so proud to give us the gifts that he bought for us at the Awana store. They earn Awana bucks for doing different things and the last day before Christmas they were able to purchase gifts for the whole family. He bought daddy a screwdrive, me a candle and Alayna a little toy. So sweet!

Mommy and her girl

Look what Bradley bought me YEAH!!!
A megazord....can you tell he's excited!!!
Daddy reading the Christmas Story
One of our last days as a family of 4!!
Snuggle buddies!!
Our Christmas Tree
Boot kickin, cowgirl fun!! Gramma & Alayna

The whole gang on Christmas Day Night

Dave, Hamilton, Sue, Alexander, Madeline, Bradley, Heidi, Craig, Alayna, Gramma Cathy, & Gramma Dennice
Sue, Me and Mom before the big day!!Two little mischievious friends
Bradley, Alayna, & Alexander having dinner together
My Hamilton
My sweetheart gave me earrings for Christmas. You melt my heart little one!! Daddy took him shopping and he picked them out himself.
Still very sleepy eyed




I love my new bunny with my name on it!!!
Daddy's girl for sure

2 comments:

Jayne said...

What a great Christmas, and one to remember for sure. It's neat to see how many traditions are the same amongst many of us. So sad to miss the Christmas Day party, but there's always next year!!

dandsratz said...

Heidi, do you think that you could have crammed more into a 24 hour period!!??!! Christmas, mama coming to town, Christmas party with my crazy fam, having a baby...GOOD GRIEF! I LOVE the picture of Ham & Alayna hugging....she is his love, that's for sure!! What a fun Christmas for sure!!! :)